Two of c2c’s 4-carriage trains require repairs following an incident at East Ham depot, and this means that they are currently not available for service.
Where possible we will amend our maintenance regime to free up an additional 4-carriage train to replace one of the damaged units, but that will not be possible every day.
Therefore until further notice the following services will be amended:
· 07.02 Shoeburyness to Fenchurch Street will call additionally at Benfleet
· 07.21 Leigh-on-Sea to Fenchurch Street will be formed of 4 carriages
· 07.37 Leigh-on-Sea to Fenchurch Street will be formed of 8 carriages
· 16.25 Fenchurch Street to Grays via Ockendon will be formed of 4 carriages
· 17.43 Fenchurch Street to Shoeburyness will call additionally at Laindon
· 17.46 Fenchurch Street to Leigh-on-Sea will be formed of 8 carriages
· 18.07 Fenchurch Street to Pitsea via Rainham will be formed of 4 carriages
We are sorry if these changes impact on the comfort of your journey, and we will provide an update on when these carriages are likely to return into service as soon as possible.