Our flexible tickets are changing
We have introduced the new national Flexi Season ticket as of 21 June 2021, valid for travel from 28 June. As a result, we have withdrawn our c2c Flexi-Season ticket. If you have existing c2c Flexi-Season tickets on your Smartcard you’ll still be able to use these for as long as they are valid.
Why has the old c2c Flexi-Season been discontinued?
- Although we have offered a flexible season ticket for some time now, many other train operators don’t. As more people plan to work flexibly following the COVID-19 pandemic, a national Flexi Season ticket has been introduced for all train operators. In order to achieve this, we need to replace our old Flexi-Season ticket to be consistent with the national rail network.
If you have any c2c Flexi-Season tickets
- Your existing tickets will still be valid to use for 6 months from when you bought your last bundle. If you haven’t been able to use your c2c Flexi-Season tickets because of government travel restrictions during the pandemic you can contact us for a refund
- You’ll still be able to view your c2c Flexi-Season history in your account but you won’t be able to top up
- You’ll need to make sure there are zero c2c Flexi-Season tickets left on any previous bundles before you can buy the new national Flexi Season when it comes in
If you’d like to know more about the new national Flexi Season ticket
- The new national Flexi Season ticket allows you to commute your way. It offers 8 days of travel in 28 days – anytime between two stations. You can find out all the details on our Flexi Season ticket page
We’re here to help
If you need any further help or advice please contact our customer relations team.