Travelling in large groups
If you’re travelling in a group of 10 or more you can book your journey directly through our Group Bookings team. This will save you time and money as we offer a discounted rate when travelling together. To make a new enquiry please complete the online booking form below.
If there are less than 10 people travelling, please book your tickets directly using our GroupSave offer.
Big groups of 10 or more people can make excellent savings on our Standard fare, with up to 34% off our Adult ticket price. Children under 16 can also travel for £2 or less on the c2c route (£2 promotional rate applies to bookings made at least 21 days in advance of the intended travel date). Please note that during the months of June/July, the child rate is £4.
We encourage you to book your trip with us as early as possible so we can help you book the train you want.
The latest that group bookings can be taken and confirmed is ten working days before you wish to travel – and the whole group must travel together for the entire journey. For large groups (of 50 or more), we ask that travel is booked at least three weeks in advance; this gives us time to make arrangements to accommodate your group smoothly. During peak periods, there may be a response time of up to 7 working days.
Some points to consider when contacting us regarding a group booking;
- Changes to the date and time of travel may be possible depending upon the availability of seats to accommodate the group on alternative services.
- For groups of 50 people or more, a £45 administration fee is payable
- Additional administration fees may apply for any late changes to your booking. Refunds are subject to the terms and conditions applicable to the ticket purchased.
- Bookings of 60+ people may need to be split between services to ensure the safety of passengers during peak periods
- A Group Leader must be nominated and named for the ticket order.
- Family Travelcards zones 1-6 allow four children to travel for £2 each per full paying adult. This is not part of the “Kids for £2” offer.
- If a charter train is required for larger groups, additional costs may apply.
- c2c are unable to arrange group travel for 20 persons or more from Limehouse Station
- All prices quoted will be in Pound Sterling and payment must be made via BACS or cheque before tickets can be dispatched.
- Tickets will be dispatched via Royal Mail First Class “Signed For” delivery at a cost of £3.00, and can be dispatched to any UK address.
- Please give two working days notice for amendments to your booking or cancelation requests. For cancelled bookings the administration and delivery fees are non-refundable, and a £10 cancelation fee will also apply.