Careers at c2c
Here at c2c, we’re always setting ourselves ever higher standards and we’re proud to be one of the UK’s most punctual rail companies in the country.
Yet we believe a business can only offer truly great service when its workforce reflects and represents the customers and communities serves. As so many different people use c2c’s services every day, we’re committed to building an inclusive workforce that offers opportunities for all.
In putting the customer at the heart of our business, we recognise that it is our team who make the difference; it is our employees who will serve our customers with pride. That’s why we recruit talented people who demonstrate trust, respect and understanding to colleagues and customers alike. And it’s why we develop them to reach their full potential and give their best as individuals and in teams.
- Senior CRM Executive, Full time HQ London
- Asset Information Manager, Full time, HQ London
- Customer Relations Manager, Full time, HQ London
- Qualified Drivers, Full time, Depot TBC (East Ham and Shoeburyness)
- Customer Relations Executive, Full time, HQ London
- Smart Ticketing Executive, Full time, 2yr Fixed term contract, HQ London
- Customer Delivery Assistant L2, Train Dispatch, Part time, West Ham, 20hrs
- Customer Policy and Insight Manager, Full time HQ London
- Future Opportunities, Customer Delivery Assistant, Route wide
Your interest in working for us is very much appreciated, however due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 21 working days of submitting your application then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.
We work with a carefully selected set of recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CV’s.
As an organisation, c2c is committed to the principles of diversity, and equal opportunity for all. If you have any questions or queries, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We take your privacy as a candidate seriously. You can view our full candidate privacy notice which should answer any questions you have about how we handle your personal data.