We’ve improved Smartcards so you can now buy most daily ticket options, including those with Railcards, through both the web and c2c Train Travel app. With the app, you can even load them directly onto your Smartcard.
Ticket types that can be added to a c2c Smartcard are:
- Daily tickets – including with Railcards – between two c2c stations
- Daily tickets with Travelcards to London stations outside the c2c route
- Off-peak and super off-peak returns, including those bought in advance
- Seasons (Weekly, Monthly, Odd Period and Yearly)
- Flexi Season tickets (adults only)
- PlusBus tickets (Benfleet Seasons only)
- Child Tickets on Child Smartcard
- Kids for £2
What tickets can’t I get on a Smartcard?
- Daily single or return tickets that go from a c2c station, and through a London zone station, to one outside the c2c route
- Weekend Day Travelcards
- Senior Rover