We’ve improved Smartcards so you can now buy most daily ticket options, including those with railcards, when you buy online onto the card.
Ticket types that can be added to a c2c Smartcard are:
- Daily tickets – including with Railcards – between two c2c stations
- Daily tickets with Travelcards to London stations outside the c2c route
- Off-peak returns, including those bought in advance
- Seasons (Weekly, Monthly, Odd Period and Yearly)
- Flexi-Season tickets.
- PlusBus tickets on Smartcard Season tickets.
- Child Tickets on Child Smartcard
What tickets can’t I get on a Smartcard?
- Daily single or return tickets that go from a c2c station to one outside the c2c route (ie to Canary Wharf)
- Weekend Day Travelcards
- Super Off-Peak
- Senior Rover