We may collect and process anonymous information about your visit to our website to ensure your experience on our site is tailored to you. This may include the browser you are using (e.g. Google Chrome, Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge), your operating system (e.g. Windows, macOS, Android, iOS), your IP address (a unique identifier for each connection to the internet) and your domain name identifying your internet provider (e.g. ee, Vodafone, O2, TalkTalk).
To do the above, we may install cookies to collect the information automatically, so you’ll be pleased to know we don’t require your input but the information will be used for your benefit – to improve the facilities we offer you. You can customise your cookies here.
We respect your privacy and will only use your information:
- to log various usage and statistical information about your use of our facilities
- to administer the website and gather broad, demographic information about our website’s users
- to send you details of special offers, promotions, new products and services from c2c
- to advise you of changes to our website
- to improve our website, customising it based on your demographics.