Why should I register online with www.c2crail.co.uk?
Benefits of registering
We currently do not have a single sign on for registering with us online, this is something we are working in the not so distant future.
There are 3 areas where you can register with us:
- Via newsletter signup button for all the latest offers and information.
- Via the online booking website to check and amend your bookings online and store your favourite journeys and billing address to save time.
- Via our JourneyCheck alerts service so we can inform you of any severe disruption impacting your booked journey.
I no longer wish to receive email communication. What should I do?
Registering and Unsubscribing
You may choose not to receive any promotional communications from c2c, if you wish to do this please select the unsubscribe option in any of the communications you have received. Alternatively please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line of ‘c2c unsubscribe'.
How do I update my personal details?
Changes / Modifying registration details
You may make a request to us to change or modify your information at any time. Further, if you are aware at any time that any of the information that you have given to us has changed then please let us know at the earliest opportunity of the changes that need to be made to your information.
To update your personal details there are 3 areas you should consider:
- To update the email address or postal address we hold for the latest offers and information email xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- To update your personal details for booking tickets online login to tickets.c2c-online.co.uk
- To update the email address or mobile number we hold so we can inform you of disruptions to your journey, login to your JourneyCheck account.
If you would like guidance on how to change the information that we hold on you please contact our customer relations team.