Lost property FAQs
I have lost something on the train. Who do I contact?
In the first instance please contact c2c Lost Property using the details below. Any items of property found on-board a c2c train or at a station will be handed in at the nearest station and registered on our central database.
Telephone: 03457 44 44 22 option 4.
Open Monday to Friday 08.00 - 20.00
Saturday and Sunday(and Bank Holiday) 09.00 - 16.00
Please be prepared to provide the following information to the advisor:
- where you were travelling from
- the time you were travelling
- a description of the item lost i.e. luggage, holdall,...
- where on the train it was left
- name and contact information
c2c Rail Ltd Westcliff Station Station Road Westcliff-on-Sea SS0 7SB.