I’m moving house or changing jobs and will be travelling from a different station, can I change my Season Ticket?

If you move house or change your place of work, you may apply to exchange any Season ticket – as long as there is a month or more remaining – for one with the same expiry date for your new journey. This is called a changeover.

You may apply for a changeover at any rail ticket office (preferably one relevant to the new journey), a few days in advance of the date of the change. Any additional charge or refund will be based on the ticket prices at the time the original Season ticket was bought, pro rata to the periods before and after the changeover.

No administration charge is made. Any ticket that has already been exchanged in this way may be accepted for further exchanges, if necessary.