To collect your tickets from a self-service ticket machine, you will need:
- The physical credit card or debit card you used when making the booking.
- The eight-character, alpha-numerical ticket collection reference number given when the booking was processed. You can find this on your email confirmation.
When at the self service ticket machine
- Insert the debit/credit card you used to purchase the tickets
- If you have paid with a virtual card and are unable to collect the tickets using a physical debit/credit card then please contact us or speak to a c2c staff member at one of our ticket offices .
- Key in the reference (please note that in some cases you may not be required to enter your reference)
- Wait. Once your details have been checked, your tickets will be dispensed
- Do not remove tickets from the machine until all tickets have been issued and the main screen informs you that the transaction is complete.