Extra c2c Trains for Festival Fans
National Express train operator c2c is running extra trains and more carriages to help dance music fans get to and from the We Are FSTVL event in Upminster this weekend.
c2c’s special preparations for the annual festival at Damyn’s Hall, Upminster, include:
- Nine additional late night trains on Saturday after the normal end of service, and 10 extra trains on Sunday
- Every train to Upminster is doubled in length to eight carriages all weekend. This provides more than 3,000 extra seats every hour through the station on Saturday, and over 2,000 seats an hour on Sunday
- Late night opening of Upminster station
- c2c staff and extra security will be on hand to help partygoers to and from the dedicated bus services which will run between Upminster station and the venue
Cassandra Sutton, c2c Station Manager for Upminster, said: “We know how big this event has been over the last two years, with thousands of music fans passing through Upminster station. We’re putting on extra trains, more seats and more staff to ensure that everyone can enjoy the party and dance the night away without worrying about missing their last train home.”
Passengers who are travelling in groups of three to nine people will also be able to save 1/3rd off their rail fares by buying a Group Save rail ticket.
- For more information please contact Chris Atkinson on 020 7444 1868 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- About c2c: c2c is the award-winning train operator running services between Fenchurch Street and Shoeburyness, serving 26 stations in East London and South Essex. c2c is delivering the best performance in the UK rail industry, holding the UK records for annual punctuality (97.5%) and 4-weekly punctuality (98.8%) by a franchised train operator. c2c was named London’s best commuter operator in Which? magazine’s latest survey of rail companies.
- About National Express: National Express includes: National Express is a leading international public transport operator, with bus, coach and rail services in the UK, Continental Europe, North Africa, North America and the Middle East. More than 800m journeys a year are made worldwide on our services. Our 42,000 employees are committed to improving the quality of life for all through travel.