We've formed a Passenger Panel with a representative group of customers to discuss service standards and performance issues.
The Panel members are all regular travellers on our route and are able to give us important insight into the experience of being a c2c customer; the good and the bad.
The aim of the panel is to achieve the following:
- To provide a two-way communication, consultation and representation channel for our customers
- To gather feedback on service standards and performance from Passenger Panel members
- To put forward suggestions and ideas from customers, through members of the Panel
- To keep the Passenger Panel members informed directly of performance trends and planned disruptions
The panel meets with the managing director of c2c, The panel meets with the MD Julian Drury, and his senior managers five or six times a year in order to discuss the topics of interest to our customers.
While the panel is in place to discuss customer’s views, its purpose is not to discuss individual incidents or complaints, which should be referred to the c2c customer relation’s team.
If you have a suggestion for the improvement of our service, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your thoughts, and these will be cascaded back to the our management team via the regular meetings. Passenger Panel members will have the chance to reply to individual enquiries directly. We ask that you return to this page to keep up to speed with our progress.
Summaries of Issues Raised
This page is updated following each Passenger Panel meeting, summarising the main issues discussed and any potential action by c2c to resolve.
Please click on the meeting date below to learn what was discussed.
Passenger Panel Meetings
- Passenger Panel Minutes 24 September, 2014
- Passenger Panel Minutes 17 July, 2014
- Passenger Panel Minutes 29 May, 2014
- Passenger Panel Minutes 19 Mar, 2014
- Passenger Panel Minutes 16 Jan, 2014
- Passenger Panel Minutes 18 July, 2013
- Passenger Panel Minutes 21 Nov, 2013
- Passenger Panel Minutes 23 May, 2013
- Passenger Panel Minutes 18 Sept, 2013
A shout out for new Passenger Panel members
We are currently looking for new members who are interested in attending bi-monthly meetings with fellow passengers to share your views and travel experiences with c2c's Senior Managers.
We want members to reflect the diversity of our customers and we particularly welcome our female customers, students and young persons; and customers from an ethnic background. We are also keen to have disability champions to help us with our ambitious plans to make c2c the first fully accessible railway.
We have vacancies for the following group of stations -
- West Ham and Limehouse stations;
- Dageham Dock, Rainham or Purfleet;
- Ockendon & Chafford Hundred;
- Tilbury Town, East Tilbury and Stanford le Hope
Tell us a little bit about your interest, by completing the form below, and we will get back in touch to explain our membership application process.
We look forward to hearing from you.