Delivery options available are based on your postcode and how far in advance you book.
- Smartcard (free) – you can load your tickets directly to your c2c Smartcard through the c2c Train Travel app.
- E-ticket (free) – some tickets are available to download to your phone or print out
- Self-service ticket machine (free) – will be ready for collection two hours after ordering.
- 1st Class Post (free) – tickets ordered before 2pm will be dispatched the same day. During Royal Mail disruptions, we will only offer post as an option when you plan to travel at least 10 days following the date you booked your tickets.
- Next-day Delivery (£7.50): Tickets ordered before 3pm will be delivered by 1pm the next working day: Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays. Orders placed on Saturday or Sunday are fulfilled on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.