Car parking FAQs
Who manages the station car parks?
All of our car parks are managed by National Car Parks Limited (NCP) and we make sure they are as safe and secure as possible with help and guidance from the British Transport Police.
How do I pay for parking?
- For daily and weekly parking: download the new c2c Live app to allow for a fast pre-pay car parking ticket and for live updates
- Daily and weekly car parking tickets can be easily purchased from the pay & display machines in the car parks or at our self service ticket machines
- The Monthly or longer tickets can be purchased by ringing NCP on 0845 050 7080 or purchased online
- Premier Parking: You can reserve special parking bays through NCP for our Benfleet, Greys, Laindon, Upminster and West Horndon stations, which offer a reserved parking space for 12 months
- RingGo is a cashless parking company. You can pay via phone, text or online. There's no need to use the ticket machines, no need to display a ticket in your car and you'll receive text reminders before your parking expires. So you can be reminded to pay and extend your parking by phone. Our RingGo phone parking scheme has now been extended to all stations with car parks, with the only exception being Dagenham Dock
I have changed my car and need to update the registration number on my car park Season ticket, who do I contact?
To change the number plate associated with your RingGo parking permit please visit their website. You will need to have your vehicle registration number, mobile phone number and your pin number to hand.
You may only associate one vehicle with your permit at any one time - but you may change the number plates as often as you like. The change is immediate from the time that you confirm the new or changed number plate.
Alternatively email Support@ringgo.co.uk or call 0345 050 70 80
To change the number plate on NCP tickets please contact NCP on 0345 050 70 80 or go to www.ncp.co.uk
Is there disabled parking available at your station car parks?
Yes, there is a certain amount of free disabled parking at our car parks, that is available on a first come first served basis.
Please note: the number of available spaces varies from location to location.
Please check the station information section of this website for more information about disabled parking.
When are off-peak car park tickets valid?
Off-peak car park tickets are generally available from 10am and all weekend.
Please check the station information section of this website for more information about off peak car park prices.