This competition has now closed.
Terms & Conditions
- Entrants must be aged 18 and over.
- All competition entrants must be permanent residents of the UK.
- This competition is NOT open to employees of Trenitalia c2c Limited, their families or anyone else associated with this competition. The Marketing Director’s decision as to the eligibility of non. Trenitalia c2c Limited parties will be final.
- You may be asked to provide proof of your eligibility at any stage during this competition.
- Entry into the competition is via the form on the Trenitalia c2c Limited website (see above)
- The competition will be open to entrants from January 18 to February 18, 2024.
- Only one entry per person is permitted. Entries on behalf of another person and joint entries will not be accepted.
- Offensive, incomplete, incomprehensible or incorrectly completed entries will not be counted.
- Trenitalia c2c Limited does not accept responsibility for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
- All entries will be given careful consideration and must be written in English.
Selection of winners
- The winner will be selected at random by Trenitalia c2c Limited and will be notified via email by Bicycle Partnerships Ltd within one week of the competition closing date and will have three working days to claim their prize.
- The winning candidate will be notified via email.
- We reserve the right to request proof of award winners’ identity in the form of a passport or driving licence and proof of address in the form of a utility bill dated within the previous 12 months. If the award winner is unable to supply proof of identity in an acceptable format, we may withdraw the prize and select another winner.
- By entering the competition, you grant to Trenitalia c2c Limited, its agents, and others working under its authority, full and free use of any images of you taken during the competition process. You agree that we may publish and share your name, age, location, your submitted entry, details of your prize and information related to your entry. You will retain ownership of copyright in your entry but you give Trenitalia c2c Limited (and any third party authorised by Trenitalia c2c Limited) your irrevocable permission to use, reproduce, publish, display, transmit, copy, amend, store and sub-licence your entry worldwide for such promotional purposes and for the purposes of the competition.
- Entrants agree to take part in promotional activity if entry is a winner.
Prize & Delivery
- If you have won, we will contact you via email.
- There are three prizes to be won consisting of:
- o Two tickets to The Moonwalkers: A Journey with Tom Hanks, Lightroom, London with one night stay, subject to availability at a four star Thistle hotel, London, based on two people sharing a double room.
- Two additional runners-up prizes consisting of two pairs of tickets to The Moonwalkers: A Journey with Tom Hanks
- o All winners will receive complimentary c2c travel from their nearest station to London Fenchurch Street.
- The prize is subject to availability, non-transferable, and there is no cash alternative. The prize should be taken by the 21 April 2024.
- Prize excludes peak weeks and school holidays.
- Travel outside of c2c stations, meals and other expenses are not included.
- Tuesday to Friday performances only
- Trenitalia c2c Limited reserves the right to change the rules of the competition at any time. In the event that we do amend the rules, we will publish them, and it is the sole duty of any entrant to keep themselves up to date with any changes.
- Trenitalia c2c Limited reserves the right to end this promotion at any time, and without notice.
- If there is any disagreement over the rules, conduct or decision made by Trenitalia c2c Limited, we want to make it clear that our decision is final. We will not enter any discussion with entrants who disagree with the rules or the winner chosen by Trenitalia c2c Limited.
- By entering this competition, you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. These Terms & Conditions shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of England and Wales.