Hares about town photo competition
This competition has now closed.
Do you want to be in with a chance of winning free travel for a family of four between Shoeburyness and Fenchurch St?
All you have to do is share a picture of you, or your friends and family, with your favourite Hare from the Hares About Town trail in Southend on one of our c2c social media channels. We’re giving away 4 free off-peak tickets on each account! Hurry – competition ends 29 August 2021.
How to enter on Twitter
Tag us @c2c_rail on Twitter with the hashtag #HareToWin
How to enter on Instagram
Share your picture to your Instagram feed and tag us @c2c_rail with the hashtag #HareToWin
How to enter on Facebook
Add your picture to our competition Facebook thread with the hashtag #HareToWin
Competition Terms and conditions
- Entrants must be aged 18 and over.
- Entry photos must have been taken with a Hare sculpture from the Hares About Town art trail in Southend.
- Any entrants MUST be the owner of the photograph they have entered into the competition. Any entries that contain photographs taken by anyone other than the entrant themselves will immediately be disqualified from consideration.
- All competition entrants must be permanent residents in the UK.
- This competition is NOT open to employees of Trenitalia c2c Limited, their families or anyone else associated with this competition. The Marketing Director’s decision as to the eligibility of non. Trenitalia c2c Limited parties will be final.
- You may be asked to provide proof of your eligibility at any stage during this competition.
- Entry process
- The competition will be open to entrants from 19 August 2021 to 29 August 2021.
- Only one entry per person is permitted. Entries on behalf of another person and joint entries will not be accepted.
- Offensive, incomplete, incomprehensible or incorrectly completed entries will not be counted.
- Trenitalia c2c Limited do not accept responsibility for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
- All entries will be given careful consideration and must be written in English.
- Winners’ selection
- c2c will select the winner for each social media platform (Twitter, Facebook and Instagram) using an internal panel of judges.
- The winning candidate will be notified via the social media platform they have entered in. Your personal details will not be used for purposes other than contacting you regarding the competition and sharing your post on social media.
- We reserve the right to request proof of award winners’ identity in the form of a passport or driving licence and proof of address in the form of a utility bill dated within the previous 12 months. If the award winner is unable to supply proof of identity in an acceptable format, we may withdraw the prize and select another winner.
- By entering the competition, you grant to Trenitalia c2c Limited, its agents, and others working under its authority, full and free use of any images of you taken during the competition process. You agree that we may publish and share your name, age, location, your submitted entry, details of your prize and information related to your entry. You will retain ownership of copyright in your entry but you give Trenitalia c2c Limited (and any third party authorised by Trenitalia c2c Limited) your irrevocable permission to use, reproduce, publish, display, transmit, copy, amend, store and sub-licence your entry worldwide for such promotional purposes and for the purposes of the competition.
- Entrants agree to take part in promotional activity if entry is shortlisted and agree that images or quotations may be used for news, research and/or educational purposes in any medium including but not limited to printed publications, displays, on television or on the Trenitalia c2c Limited website intranet or social media properties.
- Prize & Delivery
- If you have won, we will contact you via the social media channel that you’ve submitted your entry on.
- We have 3 sets of four free off peak c2c train tickets to win. There is only one winner per social media channel.
- The winning entry may be published online at https://www.c2c-online.co.uk/ and on social media channels
The prize is not transferable and non-exchangeable.
- Trenitalia c2c Limited reserves the right to make changes to the rules of the competition at any given time. In the event that we do amend the rules, we will publish them and it is the sole duty of any entrant to keep themselves up to date with any changes.
- Trenitalia c2c Limited reserves the right to end this promotion at any time, and without notice.
If there is any disagreement over the rules, conduct or decision made by Trenitalia c2c Limited, we want to make it clear that our decision is final. We will not enter any discussion with entrants who disagree with the rules or the winner chosen by Trenitalia c2c Limited.
- By entering this competition, you agree that you will be legally bound by these terms and conditions. These Terms & Conditions shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of England and Wales.