Advance tickets - save up to 40%
Good things come to those who plan ahead. If you book your train tickets online seven days or more in advance you can save up to 40%* on weekday off-peak return tickets. That means you can snap up a return ticket from Southend to London Fenchurch Street (or vice versa) for as little as £10.30.
Planning a trip to London by train?
So many sights, so little time! From quirky markets to major attractions you're spoilt for choice in the capital. Plus, if you’re a real bargain hunter you'll love scooping up our 2FOR1 vouchers to London attractions when you take the train. Here are some of our London highlights.
Planning a train trip to the South Essex coast?
Enjoy traditional days out by the seaside at Southend-on-Sea. Spend a romantic evening in Old Leigh. Walk the historic Thames Estuary paths. With so much within an hour of London by train you'll be amazed by what's on your doorstep.
*Terms and Conditions
- Ticket and discount levels are subject to availability.
- The discount is only available through c2c-online.co.uk.
- Discounted tickets will be marked with an * asterisk.
- The discount is only valid for off-peak return weekday travel, excluding Bank Holidays.
- If you are travelling into London this ticket is valid for arrival into London after 10:00. However, there are some exceptions so please check the journey planner or ask at your local station for further details.
- If you are travelling out of London this ticket is valid for travel after 09:30.
- The 40% discount will be available on online purchases up to seven days before travel. This will be followed by a 20% discount rate. You’ll have to pay the full fare if you book two or fewer days in advance.
- This ticket will be valid for travel on c2c services only, and the offer does not permit travel on London Underground or any other operator’s services.
- The 40% offer cannot be used for journeys wholly within the London zones. e.g. it cannot be used for a journey from Upminster to London Fenchurch Street.
- This product cannot be used for trips wholly within Travelcard areas.
- Railcard holders and groups of three to nine adults travelling together can receive a further 34% discount off Off Peak Online tickets.
- Normal refund conditions apply.
- If you wish to change the date of travel, or the origin or destination of their ticket, it may be necessary to buy a new ticket and apply for a refund on your existing ticket.
- A break of journey is allowed, as per existing Anytime & Off Peak tickets.
- All tickets and travel are subject to the National Conditions of Carriage.