Keeping you safe
Making sure you feel safe and feel secure at our stations and on our trains is one of our top priorities. We’re always looking at ways we can improve and refine our station security and procedures. To help us, we work with a team of on-train security HALO staff accredited by the British Transport Police under the Railway Safety Accreditation Scheme (RSAS).
If you are looking for information on how to travel safely because of Coronavirus please see our Coronavirus information page.
We also have:
- Secure Stations Accreditation (SSA) for all 25 of our managed stations
- Upgraded our lighting and surveillance at our stations to create a lighter and safer environment
- Easy-to-use help-points on our platforms where customers can get up-to-date information
- A dedicated CCTV suite which monitors our stations 24/7
- BTP patrols across our network to help keep you safe
- Secured Park Mark accreditation at all of our car parks