Bicycles on the c2c route
Where space is available, and it is safe to do so, you are welcome to bring bicycles on our trains. We just ask you to store them sensibly for the consideration of other passengers. However, we are not able to accept cycles, except folding cycles, at our busiest times.
Fully folding cycles can be carried at any time. Passengers may be asked to fold their bicycle when going through the ticket barriers.
Folding cycles should be transported in a protective carrying case.
Policy for carrying cycles on c2c trains:
- Cycles are not permitted on weekday services arriving in London Fenchurch Street between 07:14 and 09:30, or leaving London Fenchurch Street between 16:30 and 18:35
- If you plan to travel with 3 or more cyclists please contact us on 03457 444 422 (option 6) where we can advise you further
- Tandems and tricycles are not permitted
- During engineering work, cycles cannot be accommodated on c2c replacement bus services
- Motorcycles are not permitted on any service
- Cycles are carried at owners risk (see National Rail Conditions of Travel) or for further information visit www.nationalrail.co.uk
- Cycles must be carried in the designated area on the train and must not obstruct doors and aisles
- Reservations are not required on c2c trains but may be required on some other operators
- Please don’t lock your cycle to any part of the train. You are also reminded not to leave your cycle unattended at any time during your journey
|Station||No. of cycles accommodated|
The National Rail Conditions of Travel
The National Rail Conditions of Travel outlines the legal contract that you have with us when you purchase a ticket and travel with c2c. If you wish to have a copy of the National Rail Conditions of Travel, it is available free of charge at all our staffed stations, available online here, or can be requested FREEPOST from our Customer Relations Manager.
Customer Relations Manager
Trenitalia c2c Limited