In the first instance, please contact c2c Lost Property using the details below.
Any items of property found on-board a c2c train (or at a station) will be handed in at the nearest station and registered on our central database.
In the first instance, please submit details of your lost item here; to give us the best chance possible of locating your belongings, you’ll be asked to provide our staff with the following information:
- Where you were travelling from
- The time you were travelling
- A description of the item lost – i.e. luggage, holdall, purse…
- Where on the train it was left
- Your name and contact information.
Alternatively, you can report your lost item by calling our team on 03457 44 44 22 and selecting option four. We’re open Monday to Friday, from 08.00 to 20.00 and on Saturday and Sunday (and Bank Holidays), from 09.00 to 16.00.