Contact us FAQs
I want to book for a group. Who do I contact and are there any discounts?
If you are travelling in a group of 10 or more on c2c services please contact c2c Group Travel on 0345 744 4422 option 5
The benefits of booking through c2c Group Travel are:
- Discounts are available for groups of 3 or more
- Luggage assistance can be arranged upon arrival and when changing to a connecting train or coach.
- Advance bookings are available for connecting journeys on other train operators' routes.
- Discounts are available on Underground tickets for groups travelling to or from London.
- Group seating is offered wherever possible in reserved seats.
How do I contact c2c Telesales?
The telephone number for c2c Telesales is 0345 744 4422
- Select option 1 for train times
- Select option 2 form c2c Smartcard Enquiries
- Select option 3 for passenger assistance
- Select option 4 for lost property
- Select option 5 for c2c online sale support or group travel
- Select option 6 if you have any other comments or queries
Open: Monday to Friday 08:00 - 20:00
Saturday and Sunday (and Bank Holidays) 09:00 - 16:00
How do I contact c2c Customer Relations?
c2c welcomes your enquiries, so please get in touch. We’d like to know what you think about c2c. So please phone, email or write to us using the details below:
Customer Relations c2c Rail Ltd
Telephone: 03457 44 44 22 E-mail us at email@example.com.
Opening hours 08:00-20:00 Monday to Friday
Saturday and Sunday (and Bank Holidays) 09.00 - 16.00
c2c will try to address your comments and concerns in a fair and reasonable way in accordance with both the National Rail Conditions of Carriage and our Passenger's Charter. Please click here to view c2c’s Passenger's Charter.