Website Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) constitute an agreement that applies as between You, as the User of this Website, and Us, the owner of this Website. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions is deemed to occur upon Your first use of the Website. If You do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, You should stop using the Website immediately.
Acceptable Use Policy
- Definitions and InterpretationIn this Agreement the following terms shall have the following meanings:
“Affiliate” means Our subsidiaries and Our holding company and each of its subsidiaries, each as defined in section 1159 Companies Act 2006; “Content” means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website; “Trenitalia c2c ” means Trenitalia c2c Limited, a company registered in England at registered office: 2nd Floor, Cutlers Court, 115 Houndsditch, London, EC3A 7BR. Company registration number: 07897267 “Intellectual Property Rights” means all intellectual property rights, including (without limit) all copyright, database rights, rights in designs, trade marks, service marks, business names and domain names, in each case whether registered or unregistered and including all applications therefor and all similar or equivalent rights or forms of protection which subsist or will subsist now or in the future in any part of the world; “Service” means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that We make available through the Website either now or in the future; “You/User/Your” you, being the person accessing or using the Website; “We/Us/Our” means Trenitalia c2c Limited; and “Website” means the website that You are currently using (www.c2c-online.co.uk) and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions which is owned and operated by Us.
- Intellectual Property2.1 Subject to the exceptions in Clause 3 of these Terms and Conditions, all Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and all Intellectual Property Rights therein belong to Us, Our Affiliates or other relevant third parties. By continuing to use the Website You acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws.
2.2 Subject to Clause 4 You may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from the Website unless otherwise indicated on the Website or unless We give You express written permission to do so.
- Third Party Intellectual Property3.1 Unless otherwise expressly indicated, all Intellectual Property Rights in product images and descriptions belong to the manufacturers or distributors of such products as may be applicable.
3.2 Subject to Clause 4 You may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use such material unless otherwise indicated on the Website or unless given express written permission to do so by the relevant manufacturer or supplier.
- Fair Use of Intellectual Property
Material from the Website may be re-used without written permission where any of the exceptions detailed in Chapter III of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 apply.
- Links to Other Websites
This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under Our control or that of Our Affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
- Links to this Website
Those wishing to place a link to this Website on other sites may do so only to the home page of the site www.c2c-online.co.uk and provided it is legal and does not damage Our reputation or that of Our Affiliates. Deep linking (i.e. links to specific pages within the site) requires Our express written prior permission. To find out more please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Privacy and Acceptable Use
- Disclaimers8.1 We make no warranty or representation that the Website or its Content will meet Your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all systems, that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate or up-to-date. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of Our Service.
8.2 No part of this Website is intended to constitute advice and the Content of this Website should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
8.3 No part of this Website is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance.
8.4 Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that all graphical representations of products and / or descriptions of services available from Us or Our contacts correspond to the actual products and / or services, We are not responsible for any variations from these descriptions.
8.5 We do not make any representation or warranty regarding the availability of such products and / or services.
8.6 All pricing information on the Website is correct at the time of going online. We reserve the right to change prices and alter or remove any special offers from time to time and as necessary.
8.7 Whilst We use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, We do not guarantee that and all Users are advised to take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- Availability of the Website and Modifications9.1 The Service is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and / or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law We provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, We exclude all other warranties that may be implied by law.
9.2 We do no guarantee availability of the Website and We accept no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website including (without limit) resulting from external causes such as ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.
9.3 We reserve the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, the products and/or services available. These Terms and Conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
- Limitation of Liability10.1 To the maximum extent permitted by law, We accept no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Website or its Content. Users should be aware that they use the Website and its Content at their own risk.
10.2 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or restricts Our liability for death or personal injury resulting from Our negligence or fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
10.3 If any of provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that provision is to be deemed severed from the remaining Terms and Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining Terms and Conditions. This term shall apply only within jurisdictions where a particular term is illegal.
- No Waiver
In the event that any party to these Terms and Conditions fails to exercise any right or remedy contained herein, this shall not be construed as a waiver of that right or remedy.
- Changes to Terms and Conditions
We may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by amending this page. Please check this page to take notice of any changes as they are legally binding on You.
- Third Party Rights
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall confer any rights upon any third party. The agreement created by these Terms and Conditions is between You and Us.
- Communications14.1 All notices / communications in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be given to Us either by post to Our registered office (see address above) or by email to email@example.com. Such notice will be deemed received 3 days after posting if sent by first class post, the day of sending if the email is received in full on a business day and on the next business day if the email is received in full on a weekend or public holiday. Emails will not be deemed received if not actually received.
14.2 We may from time to time send You information about Our products and/or services. If You do not wish to receive such information, please click on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any email You receive from Us.
- Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions (including all contractual and non-contractual obligations arising out of them), and the relationship between You and Us, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and You and We agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales for all purposes in connection with these Terms and Conditions.