3 or 4 adults travel off peak for the price of two even on travelcards!! Just ask for ‘GroupSave’ And that’s not all…. Plus up to 4 kids can travel for just £1 each when accompanying a GroupSave party! So, what will your next day out be……?
There's also no need to book ahead - just turn up in the off peak or at anytime during the weekend or at Bank Holidays and ask for GroupSave and go.
Where will you go with GroupSave?
Need some inspiration for things to see and do? Don’t worry, we’ve got that covered!
Head over to our great Days Out page now!
1. Weekday morning travel restrictions apply. Please check at the point of purchase.
2. Weekday evening travel restrictions do not apply on c2c.
3. The following ticket types are available with GroupSave: Cheap Day Singles, Returns and Travelcards.
4. GroupSave can only be used with out-boundary Travelcards. Wholly in-boundary Travelcards - within the London Fares zone area - do not form part of this arrangement.
5. GroupSave cannot be used with any Railcards.
6. GroupSave cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer.
7. Groups must travel together throughout the entire journey.
8. Excess fares may be payable by the Group if restrictions are broken.
9. Valid until further notice. All information correct at time of going to press (February 2012).
10. c2c Rail Ltd reserves the right to make changes without prior notice and to withdraw the scheme at any time provided that all outstanding purchases are honoured.
11. Travel is allowed at any time on Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holiday Mondays