Are you a part time commuter or someone who likes more flexibility when you travel?
Our Flexi-Season ticket gives you similar savings to a season ticket holder - but you only have to pay for the days that you travel. Flexi-Season works like a season ticket except that you buy it as a bundle of 10 day tickets online onto a c2c Smartcard.
Is Flexi-Season for you?
Cheaper than day tickets
5%* cheaper than Anytime Day Return tickets.
It works when you do
Get a 10 ticket bundle to use within 6 months.
It's quick and easy for you
Buy online, tap in at the gate, and away you go.
How Flexi-Season works
Not only does Flexi-Season give you a lot more travel flexibility than our Anytime Day Return ticket, they’re also 5%* cheaper. Plus, if you travel only during the off-peak, you’ll get a further 10% credit back into your c2c online account, to use against any future ticket purchases.
Use it at weekends and get an even bigger credit of up to 30%* (of the cost of that day's ticket) back into your c2c online account.
When you buy your 10 day bundle, you choose your regular route, and each ticket allows you to travel as much as you like between those destinations on the day you use each ticket. You’ve also got 26 weeks - that’s around 6 months - to use them in.
To top it off, by purchasing online you’ll have the tickets loaded onto your c2c Smartcard so you can go straight to the gates to tap-in and avoid any long queues at the ticket office.
How to get your Flexi-Season ticket
Flexi-Season is exclusive to the c2c Smartcard, and you can purchase it online via your c2c account here.
Not a c2c Smartcard holder? Find out more about the Smartcard here.
*Terms apply. Flexi-Season tickets are at least 2% cheaper than the equivalent Anytime Day Return ticket from Fenchurch Street to stations outside the London Travelcard area.
On all other journeys Flexi-Season tickets are between 4% and 27% cheaper than the equivalent Anytime Day Return ticket, depending on the origin and destination of the ticket and the route taken.
For Flexi-Season FAQs click here.
Flexi-Season Terms and Conditions
- Flexi-Season tickets are only available on the c2c Smartcard.
- Flexi-Season tickets are not valid on the services of other train operators or London Underground.
- Flexi-Season tickets can only be purchased online from www.c2c-online.co.uk.
- Flexi-Season tickets can be bought in increments of 10, with a maximum of 50 tickets to be held on any account at any time.
- Each Flexi-Season ticket allows unlimited travel on day of activation between origin and destination stations, provided both stations are within the c2c network.
- As with any use of your Smartcard, at the start and end of every journey, you must place your c2c Smartcard on or near the c2c Smartcard reader to activate your Flexi-Season ticket. Your Flexi-Season ticket will be activated when you “tap-in”. If you do not “tap-in” or “tap-out” you may be liable to pay a penalty fare or be subject to prosecution.
- If your first journey using a Flexi-Season ticket on a Weekday is during the off-peak period your c2c account will be credited with an eVoucher equivalent to 10% of the cost of that day’s Flexi-Season ticket.
- If you use your Flexi-Season ticket on Saturday, Sunday or a Bank Holiday, your online account will be credited with an eVoucher for 32.5% of the cost of that day's Flexi-Season ticket.
- Credits to your c2c online account will be made within 10 days of your qualifying journey.
- Flexi-Season tickets are valid for 26 weeks from the date of purchase. When you purchase additional Flexi-Season tickets, all existing tickets will have an additional 26 weeks added to their original expiry date.
- Unused Flexi-Season tickets that have not expired are refundable. Please contact our Customer Relations team, either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning 0345 744 4422 and selecting option 6.
- No refunds are available for Flexi-Season tickets which have expired.
- Flexi-Season tickets are non-transferable. Only the registered cardholder can use the c2c Smartcard with the Flexi-Season tickets loaded on that Smartcard.