Your Journey With Us
Prior to your journey – our Assisted Travel team
We seek to make your journey a pleasant and successful experience and aim to provide all necessary assistance to disabled customers across our network, whether booked in advance or not. We recommend that assistance is requested at least 24 hours in advance whenever possible to allow us the best opportunity to meet your needs.
For general accessibility enquiries or to request assistance for your journey, our Assisted Travel team can be contacted by:
- Telephone and textphone - Disabled Assistance Helpline – 01702 357640 (0530-2200 Monday - Friday, 0600-2100 Saturday and 0700-1700 Sunday)
- Due to a temporary technical problem you may experience a delay in connecting to our disabled assistance helpline. Should you experience any problems please call our customer relations team on - 0845 601 4873
- Clicking here for The Guide for Disabled People using c2c Trains
- Clicking here to read more on c2c Rail's Disabled Customers, guide to our policies and practices
By making a single call to us we can arrange:
- purchase of your travel tickets;
- assistance to and from the train at starting, intermediate and destination stations; and
- onward travel reservations on services operated by other train companies where reservations are available. Even if other train companies do not offer reservations on train services you can still book assistance.
The National Rail Enquiry Service is available 24 hours, every day on 08457 48 49 50 and also provides a textphone service on 0845 60 50 600.
Assistance with luggage
We do not provide staff specifically to carry luggage on any of our stations, but will provide assistance with luggage to and from the train for disabled customers when the service has been pre-booked.