Travelling in large groups
We welcome private bookings from schools, companies, charities and organisations if there are 10 or more people travelling together in your Group. If there are between 3-9 of you then book your tickets directly using our GroupSave offer. We have now introduced High, Shoulder and Low seasons to better accommodate demand and bookings will be on a first come first served basis.
Season Classification Travel dates
- High Season – 17/06/19 – 29/07/19
- Shoulder Season – 03/06/19 – 16/06/19
- Low Season – 01/01/19 – 03/06/19 & 30/07/18 – 31/12/19
- Level of discount remains at 34% for adults at all times
- Child fares – High Season – £4.00 return
- Shoulder Season – £3.00 return
- Low Season – £2.00 return
If the child fare is less that the prices shown above the public rate will be charged. Travel on a Saturday or Sunday the child fare will be £2.00 at all times.
Book early, travel together
School group travel is particularly popular on our services, especially in the summer, and each year hundreds of schools choose to use us for school trips. We encourage you to book your trip with us as early as possible so we can help you get the train you want. The latest that school group bookings can be taken and confirmed is seven working days before you wish to travel, and the whole group must travel together for the entire journey. For very large groups (of 100 or more) we ask that travel is booked at least two weeks in advance – this gives us time to make arrangements to accommodate your group smoothly.
Terms and conditions
- Minimum of 10 persons per group.
- All persons in the party must travel together at all times.
- Bookings must be made and paid for at least 7 days prior to travel.
- All payments must be made a minimum of five working days ahead of your journey
- Amendments to bookings will incur an administration fee.
- Bookings made for travel between 3rd June and 29th July 2019 must be confirmed at least 21 days prior to travel
- Payment for all bookings must be paid for at least 14 days prior to travel. If payment is not made within this timescale the booking may be subject to cancellation
- No changes to booking allowed within 21 days of travel if travelling between 01 June and 31 July. Changes at other times may be permitted depending on when the change is requested and the availability of alternatives
- Multiple amendments to bookings will incur an administration fee
- No travel from/to West Ham, Leigh On Sea or Westcliff during peak time between 01/06 and 31/07 for groups with more than 90 people. Limehouse is subject to availability.
- It may take up to 28 days before the date of travel to confirm Charter train times.
To book your group onto one of our services, please complete our form below and we’ll be in touch with you very shortly. Please note it may take up to 28 days prior to the date of travel for Charter train times to be confirmed.
We look forward to welcoming you onboard soon.