Win a luxury London mini break with c2c and the Holiday Inn London Stratford City
This Competition has now ended
To celebrate the launch of our new Mini Break ticket we’re giving you the chance to win a fantastic London mini break of your own including your c2c train trip and a Westfield Stratford shopping spree! Hurry – this competition closes 15 August 2021.
Mini break prize includes:
- 1 night at the Holiday Inn London Stratford City
- Cocktails on arrival
- Complimentary antipasti platter
- Dinner for two with wine/soft drink
- Late checkout included
- A £200 Westfield shopping voucher
- Two Mini Break train tickets with c2c (return anytime with four days)
Introducing the new c2c Mini Break ticket
Our new Mini Break ticket is a discounted return ticket – perfect for if you want to head off for an overnight stay (or three). Simply hop onboard a c2c service anytime on the day you’ve selected your outbound journey, then make your return train trip anytime in the following three days.
Staying at the Holiday Inn Stratford
Slumber in style at the Holiday Inn London Stratford City. It’s handily located for shopping up a storm as it’s situated within Westfield Stratford City’s world-class urban shopping and entertainment complex. Moments away is the iconic Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, plus you have the whole of London at your fingertips. After all that fun, chill at their swanky onsite bar and restaurant. You’ll have deserved it.
How do I win?
Just fill out the form below for your chance to win. Terms and conditions apply*
This Competition has now ended
*Terms and conditions
- To enter the competition you must be resident in the United Kingdom and be 18 years old or over, even though you are entering on behalf of your child. You must not be an employee, an agent or a director of c2c, their associated companies or subsidiaries or any advertising agency or web company connected with c2c, or any member of any such person’s family. c2c reserve the right to verify the legibility of applications.
- By entering this competition, you hereby warrant that all the information submitted by you in your application is true. In order to qualify for the prize, your entry must be received by the closing date stated in the competition details. Your entry will consist of your full name and email address. Incomplete entries or those not meeting the specific requirements stated above will be disqualified.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Only one entry per person allowed during the competition period.
- Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Multiple entries from the same person and/or email address will not be counted.
- Competition closes 15th August 2021 23:59 BST. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
- The winner will be randomly picked from the entrants and contacted by email by a c2c representative within 5 working days.
- c2c decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize includes a one-night Staycation package at Holiday Inn London Stratford City, valid until 31 October 2021. One night stay bed and breakfast based on double occupancy. This cannot be used on 14, 15 16 or 17 September 2021 due to high demand dates. Westfield voucher Terms and Conditions can be found here. It also includes two c2c Mini Break tickets to used anytime until 31 October 2021.
- If the winner does not respond within 48 hours of being notified of winning, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and another qualified entrant will be selected (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 48 hours or else they will also forfeit their prize).
- Entrants agree to allow the Promoter to use their name, likeness, photo and story for advertising and publicity purposes without additional consent or remuneration.
- c2c reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value at any time in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or the results of any competition, the decision of c2c shall be final.
- c2c reserve the right to disqualify any applicant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the applicant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
- In the event that any applicant is disqualified from the competition, c2c in their discretion may decide whether a replacement contestant should be selected. In this event, any further applicant will be selected on the same criteria as the original applicant and will be subjected to these terms and conditions.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost or delayed in transmission whether by email or otherwise. c2c have no responsibility for damage or loss resulting from misdirected or incomplete entries arising from computable functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
- The competition and the terms and conditions of this agreement will be governed by English law.