View the full Punctuality poster for the period 13th Oct 2013 to 9th Nov 2013
View the full Reliability poster for the period 13th Oct 2013 to 9th Nov 2013
Exclusions - 4 weeks from 13th October 2013 to 9th November 2013
- 16‐Oct, Trespasser near Thorpe Bay
- 23-Oct, Person hit by a train near Thorpe Bay
- 29‐Oct, St Jude Storm Damage - Purfleet
- 31-Oct, Trespasser near Ockendon
- 04-Nov, Vandalism near West Horndon
No Void Days have been declared this period.
MAA - Moving Annual Average
c2c's target is a minimum of 99% for reliability and a minimum of 90.5% for punctuality. If we fall below trigger levels of 98% for reliability or 87.5% for punctuality, discounts apply.
The punctuality figures cover peak services only and the reliability figures cover all day Mondays to Fridays. Incidents totally outside railway control (e.g. weather, vandalism and emergency services requests) are excluded.