What personally identifiable information is collected from you on the website
How this information will be used
With whom the information may be shared
What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information
1. We will collect the information you enter when you complete our registration form
Our system may also automatically record the following information on your visit to our website:
- Your browser type (e.g. Netscape Navigator, Internet Explorer)
- Your operating system (e.g. Microsoft Windows, Macintosh)
- Your IP address (a unique identifier for each connection to the internet)
- Your domain name (e.g. freeserve.co.uk, demon.co.uk)
This information is automatically collected and does not require your input - the information is used to improve our facilities and to provide you with an optimum website.
2. We respect your privacy and will only use your information:
- To log various usage and statistical information about your use of our facilities
- To administer the website and gather broad demographic information about users of the site
- To send you offers and promotions from c2c Rail
- For marketing purposes - providing you with details of special offers, promotions, new products and services
- To advise you of changes to our website
- To improve our website, and to customise our website for you based on your demographics
Our site provides an opt-in and opt-out facility so that you only receive information if you choose to. At any time you can access your account and change your status indicating whether you want to opt-in or opt-out of receiving marketing information. If you choose opt-in status, whenever we send you information, we will always give you the opportunity to request your details to be removed from our marketing list.
3. We may disclose your information to:
Our regulators, lawyers and auditors
Persons where required by law under a court order or subpoena
Third party service providers or agents acting on our behalf.
4. Your Information
Your Information will be retained by us for as long as the purpose for which it was collected continues. It will then be destroyed although copies may be retained if required to satisfy our legal, regulatory or accounting requirements. By law, you are entitled to a copy of the personal information we hold on you.
If you request this information we may make an administration charge.
You may choose not to receive any promotional communications from us or our partners. We maintain an opt-out option on our website that you may choose to select at any time, if you do not wish to receive such promotional communications from us or our partners.
Changes / Modification
You may make a request to us to change or modify your information at any time. Further, if you are aware at any time that any of the information that you have given to us has changed then please let us know at the earliest opportunity of the changes that need to be made to your information. If you would like guidance on how to change the information that we hold on you then send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If we change this policy, we will post the new policy on our home page. If the change means that we will use your information differently, we will notify you. You may accept the change of use, or if you do not, we will continue to use your information in accordance with the policy under which it was collected.
Our Pledge to You
NXET Trains Limited, trading as c2c Rail is part of the National Express Group PLC, registered with company number 7897267 in England and Wales whose registered office is National Express House, Birmingham Coach Station, Mill Lane, Digbeth, Birmingham.
All copyright, database rights, design rights, and all intellectual property rights in and to all text and graphics, their selection and arrangement, and all mark up/layout/scripts, software compilations, underlying source (hyper text mark up language and scripts)and all other materials on this website belong solely and absolutely to c2c Rail.
You are not permitted to use or reproduce or allow anyone to use or reproduce the material on this website, for any reason, without the written consent of c2c Rail.
While c2c Rail endeavors to ensure that this website is normally available 24 hours a day, the Company shall not be liable if for any reason this website is unavailable at any time or for any period.