January Half Price Rail Sale!
50% off tickets - book before 28 January
A New Year means a chance to explore a new you. Why not take advantage of our 50% off c2c weekday off-peak return tickets when you buy online three days or more in advance throughout January - and kick off 2017 with lots of new adventures!
Tickets are on sale until 28 January for travel between 3 - 31 January 2017. Please note this does not include weekend travel. Terms apply*.
|Example half price fares||Off-Peak
|Leigh-on-Sea ↔ London Fen.||£16.30||
|Basildon ↔ London Fen.||£13.10||
|Benfleet ↔ Chafford Hundred||£7.80||
2 - 31 January
Looking for New Year adventures?
Here are some of our favourite January activities that are easy to get to when you take the train:
*Sale Terms and Conditions
1. Tickets & discount levels are subject to availability.
2. Only available through c2c-online.co.uk.
3. Discounted tickets will be marked with an *.
4. Only valid for off-peak weekday return travel (not valid for travel on bank holidays).
5. If travelling into London valid for arrival into London after 10:00. However there are some exceptions.
6. If travelling out of London ticket is valid for travel after 09:30.
7. The 50% discount will be available on online purchases 3 days or more before travel, with no discount for purchases 2 or less days before date of travel.
8. The tickets will be available for online purchase between 28 December 2016 and 28 January 2017.
9. The tickets purchased are valid for travel on weekdays until 31 January 2017 only.
10. Valid for travel on c2c services only, this offer does not permit travel on London Underground or any other operator’s services.
11. Railcard holders and groups of three to nine adults travelling together can receive a further 34% discount off off-peak online tickets.
12. Normal refund conditions apply.
13. If you wish to change the date of travel, or the origin or destination of their ticket, it may be necessary to buy a new ticket and apply for a refund on your existing ticket.
14. Break of journey is allowed, as per existing Anytime & off-peak tickets.
15. All tickets and travel are subject to the National Conditions of Carriage.