Over 65? Travel for £6
Hop on and off all day along our route for £6 with our off-peak weekday Senior Rover ticket. Our non-London £6 Senior Rover ticket covers our stations outside the London travelcard zones (Upminster or Rainham to Shoeburyness).
Travelling including London? Pay only £9
If you're travelling including c2c stations within the London zones 1-6 then your Rover ticket will be a thrifty £9 only.
Whether you’re keeping up with your social circles, treating the grandchildren, or heading into London for an evening of theatre, our Senior Rover ticket means that you can take a warm and comfortable train to your favourite destinations - for less.
How do I buy?
Simply head to your local c2c ticket office and ask for a Senior Rover ticket. If you're lucky enough to look under 65, make sure you bring some ID. We accept passports and driving licences.
Fast and comfortable trains to London
With fast and frequent trains to the capital, a day out in the world’s most visited city is only a speedy c2c train away. Make the most of our quieter off-peak when most people are at work or school to hop aboard one of our clean, pleasant trains. We have toilets on board and priority seating near the doors to help your journey be as comfortable as possible.
No matter how many times you’ve been to London there is always something new to discover, and our 2FOR1 offers on top London attractions mean that a visit to your favourite exhibit could be even cheaper.
Explore the historic South Essex coast
The Essex Thames Estuary is steeped in History - and it's only an hour away from London. Treat the grandchildren to a day out at one of South Essex's beautiful blue flag beaches, enjoy a cycle in the countryside, or do some bird watching on a Thames Estuary path walk. Don’t forget that with your Senior Rover ticket you can hop on or off as many times as you want.
*Terms and Conditions
- Only valid for customers age 65 years or older.
- Customer required to produce proof of age on request.
- The £6 day rover ticket is only valid for travel at stations between Shoeburyness and Upminster or Rainham. It is not valid to, from or via c2c stations within the London Travelcard area (Zones 1-5).
- £9 ticket valid for travel between all c2c stations, but does not include travel on TfL.
- Valid Mondays to Fridays only, excluding bank holidays. Travel time restrictions apply. The £9 rover is only valid for use after 0930 and is not valid on any trains travelling within the London Travelcard area (Zones 1-6) between 1600-1859. The £6 rover is only valid for use after 0930.
- Not valid on the services of other train operators or London Underground.