Over 65? Travel for £9 or less
Hop on and of all day along our route for £9 with our off-peak weekday Senior Rover ticket. If you're travelling outside of London zones 1-6 then you're Rover ticket will be a thrifty £5 only*.
So, whether you’re keeping up with your social circles, treating the grandchildren, or heading into London for an evening of theatre, our Senior Rover ticket means that you can take a warm and comfortable train to your favourite destinations - for less.
How do I buy?
Simply head to your local c2c ticket office and ask for a Senior Rover ticket. If you're lucky enough to look under 65, make sure you bring some ID. We accept passports and driving licences.
Fast and comfortable trains to London
With fast and frequent trains to the capital, a day out in the world’s most visited city is only a speedy c2c train away. Make the most of our quieter off-peak when most people are at work or school to hop aboard one of our clean, pleasant trains. We have toilets on board and priority seating near the doors to help your journey be as comfortable as possible.
No matter how many times you’ve been to London there is always something new to discover, and our 2FOR1 offers on top London attractions mean that a visit to your favourite exhibit could be even cheaper.
Explore the historic South Essex coast
The Essex Thames Estuary is steeped in History - and it's only an hour away from London. Treat the grandchildren to a day out at one of South Essex's beautiful blue flag beaches, enjoy a cycle in the countryside, or do some bird watching on a Thames Estuary path walk. Don’t forget that with your Senior Rover ticket you can hop on or off as many times as you want.
*Terms and Conditions
- Only valid for customers age 65 years and over.
- Customer required to produce proof of age on request.
- £5 ticket valid for travel between c2c stations excluding London Fenchurch street, Limehouse, West Ham, Barking, Dagenham Dock, Liverpool Street and Stratford.
- £9 ticket valid for travel between all c2c stations.
- Valid Mondays to Fridays only, excluding bank holidays. Travel time restrictions apply. The £5 rover is only valid for use after 0930 and is not valid on any trains traveling within the London
- Travelcard area (Zones 1-6) between 1600-1859. The £9 rover is only valid for use after 0930.
- Not valid on the services of other train operators or London Underground.