Sea Life London Family Pass Prize
Terms and conditions c2c Sea Life London Aquarium Prize
1. To qualify to enter the competition you must be resident in the United Kingdom and be 18 years old or over. You must not be an employee, an agent or a director of c2c, their associated companies or subsidiaries or any advertising agency or web company connected with c2c, or any member of any such person's family. c2c reserve the right to verify the legibility of applications.
2. By entering this competition, you hereby warrant that all the information submitted by you in your application is true. In order to qualify for the prize, your entry must be received by the closing date stated in the competition details.
3. No purchase is necessary.
4. Only one entry per person allowed during the competition period.
5. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Multiple entries from the same person and/or email address will not be counted.
6. Competition closes 3 December 2017 23:59 GMT. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
7. The winner will be randomly picked from the entrants and contacted by email by a c2c representative within 5 working days.
8. c2c decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Prize is for one family pass to SEA LIFE London Aquarium, which consists of either ( 1 adult and 3 child tickets) or ( 2 adults and 3 child tickets) Please see full Sea Life terms below.
10. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours of being notified of winning, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and another qualified entrant will be selected (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 48 hours or else they will also forfeit their prize).
11. Entrants agree to allow the Promoter to use their name, likeness, photo and story for advertising and publicity purposes without additional consent or remuneration.
12. c2c reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value at any time in the event the original prize offered is not available.
13. In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or the results of any competition, the decision of c2c shall be final.
14. c2c reserve the right to disqualify any applicant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the applicant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
15. In the event that any applicant is disqualified from the competition, c2c in their discretion may decide whether a replacement contestant should be selected. In this event, any further applicant will be selected on the same criteria as the original applicant and will be subjected to these terms and conditions.
16. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost or delayed in transmission whether by email or otherwise. c2c have no responsibility for damage or loss resulting from misdirected or incomplete entries arising from computable functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
17. The competition and the terms and conditions of this agreement will be governed by English law.
18. By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from c2c Rail containing offers, news, competitions and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
19. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
20. c2c is the Promoter. Registered Office: Customer Relations c2c Rail, Freepost ADM 3968, Southend, SS1 1ZS.
Merlin Entertainments Family Ticket for: Sealife London Aquarium
• PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PRIZE IS NOT VALID ON THE FOLLOWING EXCLUDED AND CLOSED DATES: December 25th – 26th, 2017
• Prize is for one family pass to SEA LIFE London Aquarium, which consists of either ( 1 adult and 3 child tickets) or ( 2 adults and 3 child tickets)
• Adult is 16 and over at SEA LIFE London Aquarium
• Visitors fourteen (14) years and under must be accompanied by a person over the age of 18 at SEA LIFE London Aquarium
• Entry is free for children under three (3) years of age at SEA LIFE London Aquarium
• Date must be mutually agreed in advance of the visit between the winner and the attractions. A contact name, number, and email address must be provided so that the attractions can contact the winner and award the tickets/book them directly into a time slot as necessary. The attraction has the right to approve or disapprove the selected dates in its absolute discretion.
• The prize is valid for standard entry.
• Please check attraction websites for Terms and Conditions before your visit: https://www.visitsealife.com/london/terms-and-conditions/
• The Attractions reserve the right in their absolute discretion to refuse entry and to close and/or alter all or any part of the facilities including closure of rides and/or attractions and removal of figures for technical, operational, health and safety or other reasons including over-capacity.
• Features and/or creatures shown on the competition page are not necessarily available at the Attractions.
• Size, height, weight, age restrictions and medical warnings apply to certain rides and attractions.
• The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
• The winners and their companions are responsible for any expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel arrangements, costs, travel documentation, hotels, meals or alcohol.
• On weekends and during busy periods buggies may not be able to be taken on the tour and must be stored in the buggy parking area.
• All Attraction information is subject to change; please check the attraction website below before your visit for the latest information.