Big Beach Bang Terms and conditions
1. To qualify to enter the competition you must be resident in the United Kingdom and be 18 years old or over. You must not be an employee, an agent or a director of c2c, their associated companies or subsidiaries or any advertising agency or web company connected with c2c, or any member of any such person's family. c2c reserve the right to verify the legibility of applications.
2. By entering this competition, you hereby warrant that all the information submitted by you in your application is true. In order to qualify for the prize, your entry must be received by the closing date stated in the competition details.
3. No purchase is necessary.
4. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Multiple entries from the same person and/or email address will not be counted.
5. Competition closes 2 November at 1500. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
7. The winner will be randomly picked from the entrants and contacted by email by a c2c representative within 1 working day. Tickets will be available for collection from Shoeburyness ticket office or sent via post.
8. c2c decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The prize includes 4 tickets to the Big Beach Bang in Shoeburyness on November 4 2017.
• Complimentary ticket(s) are non-refundable and you are not allowed to sell this ticket on
10. If the winner does not respond within 12 hours of being notified of winning, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and another qualified entrant will be selected (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 12 hours or else they will also forfeit their prize).
11. c2c reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value at any time in the event the original prize offered is not available.
12. In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or the results of any competition, the decision of c2c shall be final.
13. c2c reserve the right to disqualify any applicant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the applicant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
14. In the event that any applicant is disqualified from the competition, c2c in their discretion may decide whether a replacement contestant should be selected. In this event, any further applicant will be selected on the same criteria as the original applicant and will be subjected to these terms and conditions.
15. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost or delayed in transmission whether by email or otherwise. c2c have no responsibility for damage or loss resulting from misdirected or incomplete entries arising from computable functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
16. The competition and the terms and conditions of this agreement will be governed by English law.
17. By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from c2c containing offers, news, competitions and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
18. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram/Facebook.
19. c2c is the Promoter. Registered Office: 2nd Floor, Cutlers Court, 115 Houndsditch, London, EC3A 7BR