Service Quality Manager, Full time 37 hours, HQ London, (Reference 003061)
An opportunity has arisen for a Service Quality Manager to join our Customer Experience team. Reporting to the Customer Experience Manager, you will manage and deliver the Service Quality Regime for trains, stations and customer service measures in line with the Department for Transport and contract obligation. You will need to ensure timeliness and accuracy of the Service Quality Regime, maintain high standards of service delivery and ensure rapid resolution timescales and comprehensive reporting requirements are met. In addition, you will manage the Audit supplier on a daily basis to encourage the maintenance or improvement of services across the business. You will also work with relevant departments to drive sustainable improvements that reduce reported errors, manage costs effectively and support excellent customer service delivery. You will be required to travel across the whole of our route, inclusive of stations and our depots. We are looking a for an an individual who is deeply committed to improving outcomes for our customers and the business overall and will go the extra mile to effect change. Key responsibilities inc:
- To ensure the business Service Quality Regime is completed as per the Department for Transport requirements
- Be responsible for creating bespoke period reports for all business functions and the Department for Transport
- Using the SQR findings and Customer Satisfaction Survey results, make recommendations to the business on how to improve the customer experience
- Investigate and report any discrepancies or failings in the SQ audit findings
- Deal with any day to day queries regarding the Service Quality Regime
What is takes:
- Highly analytical and capable of interpreting service and cost reporting.
- Logical approach to problem solving including a desire to design sustainable solutions.
- Experienced in managing performance and KPI’s at a detailed level.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact and influence at multiple levels.
- Diligent and conscientious in the accuracy of their work, as well as the ability to produce meaningful reports.
- Able to coach and motivate others, building strong relationships with colleagues, stakeholders and external professionals.
- Ability to work in isolation and as part of a team.
- Must be flexible, adaptive and energetic
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What we offer:
- Salary up to £35K dependant on experience
- Final salary pension scheme
- 33 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Free travel on c2c and discounted travel on other National Rail services
- Access to an online benefits portal, a one-stop shop for a variety of rewards and benefits.
To apply for this post email your CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
A cover letter is necessary as it gives you the chance to explain to us why you’re the best candidate for the job. You do this by highlighting relevant or transferable skills and experience; therefore you should always write your cover letter with the position you’re applying for in mind.
Short listing will be carried out on the basis of the information provided.
The closing date for this role is 10th May 2021