Travel advice for Friday 26 June
We have been advised that the London Underground District Line will be suspended between Plaistow and Dagenham East all day. This is due to an obstruction on the line at East Ham. The Hammersmith & City Line will be suspended between Liverpool Street and Barking all day.
- A queuing system will be in place at Barking Station in the AM. You may not be able to board your first choice of train so please be patient.
- c2c has limited capacity on-board its trains to accommodate the displaced passengers. If your journey is not necessary, please avoid Upminster, Barking and West Ham Stations.
- Access to the c2c platforms at West Ham in the PM will be restricted. Again, you may not be able to board your first choice of train. Please be patient as your journey may take longer than usual.
- If required, boarding controls will also be implemented in the PM at London Fenchurch Street and Limehouse. You may not be able to board your first choice of train please be patient.
- Additional staff will be deployed – please ensure you follow any directions or instructions given by them, they are there to help you so please do be considerate to them.
- Please refer to tfl.gov.uk for advice on alternative routes.
To help your journey run as smoothly as possible we ask passengers to be prepared, buy any tickets online in advance, wear your face covering, observe the social distancing measures, think of others and plan ahead as much as possible. We urge you to only travel if it’s necessary. Thank you again for your patience.