Meet the Manager sessions are held on a regular basis throughout the year.
We know the importance of listening to our customers about their experiences on our services. In addition to ensuring you can write or call us, our Meet the Manager events allow you to give us face to face feedback.
Meet the Manager happens throughout the year so you can talk in person with our Directors and Managers responsible for the services we provide.
From time to time, we are also joined by our Network Rail counterparts who look after the track lines and signaling. Think of Meet the Manager as a Question Time – where you get to ask us about our services and suggest ideas for improvements.
Summaries of previous Meet the Manager events can be found below:
- London Fenchurch Street, Limehouse, West Ham, Barking and Upminster, 22 November 2018
- London Fenchurch Street, Limehouse, West Ham, Barking and Upminster, 19 July 2018
- Fenchurch Street, 14 June 2018
- Tilbury line stations, 18 April 2018
- Fenchurch Street, 8 February 2018
- Fenchurch Street, 28 November 2017
- Leigh-on-Sea to Shoeburyness, 14 September 2017
- London Fenchurch St, Limehouse, West Ham, Barking and Upminster, 20 July 2017