Wheelchair assistance FAQs
Where can I see live service information?
JourneyCheck is a live travel information service offered on our website, powered by Nexus Alpha.
Visit the Live Updates section of our site to receive up to date information on train running for c2c services, as well as any problems affecting our routes.
You can also sign-up for live travel alerts free of charge, sent to you by SMS and/or email.
You can also get live travel updates on the c2c Live app
How do I register for live travel text alerts?
You can register for live travel alerts via the Live Travel Updates section of our website.
You will be asked to provide your name, email address, and a mobile telephone number if you wish to receive alerts by SMS.
Please note that your contact details will need to be verified before you can activate your alerts.
How do I stop live travel text alerts or unsubscribe from the service?
To stop or de-activate live travel text alerts you need to:
- Log in to your JourneyCheck account
- At the top of the "My Alerts" section, select the "Disable all alerts" option.
- Select the length of time you wish to disable alerts for by selecting an option from the drop-down menu.
To unsubscribe from the service altogether, click the "My Details" tab once logged in and select "Remove Me" at the bottom of the screen.
What happens if I forget my JourneyCheck service password?
You can request that it is sent to the e-mail address you registered with from the Log-In section of the JourneyCheck site.
How much does the JourneyCheck alerts service cost?
We do not charge you either directly or indirectly via messaging costs for the JourneyCheck Alerts service. If you choose to enter a mobile phone number so that you can receive SMS text message alerts, you will need to send a verification message to our system which will be chargeable by your mobile operator at your normal rates.
What information is included in the JourneyCheck alerts messages?
Alerts for specific services will advise you:
- Late arrival at your station
- Cancellation of the service
- Changes to the train such that it is no longer going to your destination and likely delays en route
- Additionally, general problems on the route which might affect your service are also included
I’m having problems logging into my JourneyCheck alerts account, what could be wrong?
You should log in using the e-mail address and password you specified during registration. Check you have not mistyped these and click on the forgotten password button, which will e-mail you a reminder of it. If the system does not recognise your e-mail address, it is possible you may have mistyped your e-mail address during the registration process.
Please contact our customer relations team if you continue to experience problems.
My train was cancelled or delayed but I didn’t receive a JourneyCheck text alert, why?
This could be down to a number of things.
Firstly we suggest checking the days and train times you selected when registering for the JourneyCheck alerts service.
- Log in to your JourneyCheck account using your e-mail address and password you originally registered with.
- In the "My Alerts" section, check the "Alert me at" time, the selected days of the week and the times in "For trains between", in both directions. If these are correct, then:
- In the "My Details" section, check we hold the correct mobile telephone number. If all the above is as you expected
- Please contact our Customer Relations team. We will check whether there is a problem sending alerts with our Control Centre, or if there is a system error with our supplier Nexus Alpha.