Can I pay by company cheque?
We accept business cheques which should be made payable to "Trenitalia c2c Limited" (excluding those where the signatory is “Trading As”, “T/As” or any other derivatives) subject to the following conditions below.
Can I pay by business cheque or warrant with no pre-printed company logo and address on the cheque – just the logo of the bank:
- Attach a piece of original headed paper to the cheque which is applicable to the company where the cheque originates. This must include the company address
- Then present one of the following forms of ID applicable to the actual ticket holder (these must be originals – not copies) and include the ticket holders home address:
- Original utility bill dated within the last six months
- Bank statement from within the last six months
- Driving Licence
- Current rent agreement or council tax bill
- Official notification of tax code change from HM Revenue & Customs
Can I pay by personal cheque?
Unfortunately we no longer accept personal cheques or “Trading As” cheques under any circumstances.
What credit or debit cards do you accept for payment?
Our ticket offices and ticket vending machines (TVMs) accept payment in using MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Delta cards
Do your ticket vending machines accept Solo or Electron card payments?
Solo or Electron card payments are not accepted.
Can I pay for tickets using rail travel vouchers?
Rail Travel Vouchers are an accepted method of payment.