Computer queries FAQs
We may collect and process anonymous information about your visit to our website, such as the browser you are using (e.g. Netscape Navigator, Internet Explorer), your operating system (e.g. Microsoft Windows, Macintosh), your IP address (a unique identifier for each connection to the internet) and your domain name (e.g. freeserve.co.uk, demon.co.uk). In doing this, we may install cookies to collect this information automatically and therefore does not require your input - the information is used to improve our facilities and to provide you with an optimum website.
We respect your privacy and will only use your information:
- To log various usage and statistical information about your use of our facilities
- To administer the website and gather broad demographic information about users of the site
- To send you details of special offers, promotions, new products and services from c2c
- To advise you of changes to our website
- To improve our website, and to customise our website for you based on your demographics
Where can I get a promotional code?
From time to time we may offer a discount on specific rail tickets purchased online. If this is the case we would normally promote this discount period by email. The email we send you will contain the promotional code you will need to use when booking your tickets online.
Sign up to receive our latest offers and promotions.
I didn't receive a booking confirmation email, how do I know my tickets have been booked?
If you haven't received your booking confirmation email or missed the confirmation screen during the booking process
- Check online by logging onto tickets.c2c-online.co.uk/c2c and click into Your Account.
- Email our web support team using the Ask a Question tab within c2cEnquiries.email@example.com
- Call our web support team on 0345 744 4422 option 5.
I think I have been doubled charged, who should I contact?
If you think you have been charged twice for one set of tickets please check with your bank in the first instance and then call our web support team on 0345 744 4422 option 5.
Why can’t I see all train services for the whole day when I perform a timetable or ticket search?
Our online booking system searches for the fastest services within 3 hours of the time requested. If there are few or no services available try changing your selected time by 15 or 30 minutes.
Our search logic helps free up capacity and maintains efficiency of the National Reservations Service (NRS) to process more searches. NRS processes an estimated 120 million inquiries and 40 million transactions a year.