c2c Frequently Asked Questions
Below we have listed c2c's most Frequently Asked Questions.
If you can't find what you need, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
- Assisted Travel
- c2c Smartcard
- Car Parking
- Computer Queries
- Contact Us
- Engineering Work
- Lost Property
- Making Rail Accessible
- On Board
- Penalty Fares
- Purchasing Rail Travel Vouchers
- Ticket Machines
- Travelling in and around London
- London Underground
- Wheelchair Assistance
- How do I make a booking for a wheelchair user?
- How can I apply for a refund or cancel my ticket?
- What address should I enter as my billing address?
- What times do the Underground open and close?
- I think I have been doubled charged, who should I contact?
- When are off peak car park tickets valid?
- How do I arrange assistance with boarding and alighting from the train?
- How will I know if there is engineering work affecting my travel arrangements?
- I have lost something on the train. Who do I contact?
- Can I take my bike with me on-board your trains?