Get in Touch
We are currently experiencing a higher than normal of volume of correspondence. While we aim to reply to all cases within 5-10 working days, at present this reply may be a little longer than expected. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
Whether you have a comment, query, or complaint, we'd love to hear from you. We have a team of friendly people who can help resolve any issue that you have so please do get in touch. We have different teams who specialise in different subjects, so please have a look below to find out the best way to contact us.
Comments, Queries and Complaints
Get in touch with our Customer Relations team if you'd like to make a complaint about any aspect of our service, if you have a question or query, or any other comments or feedback. There are a number of ways to get in touch with Customer Relations including:
- Comments and Complaints Form - either fill in the online form at the bottom of this page, or pick up a paper copy from any one of our stations
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone - 0345 744 4422 (option 6). Lines are open 0800 - 2000 Monday to Friday and 0900 - 1600 on weekends and bank holidays
- Post - FREEPOST ADM3968, Southend, SS1 1ZS
We aim to respond to 95% of correspondence received by email, post or through the Comments and Complaints Form within five working days and aim to respond to 100% within 10 working days. In some cases, however, we may need a bit more time to investigate and respond, but if this is the case we will contact you to let you know.
We understand that some people find it more difficult to contact us than others and so we will be flexible in how we communicate. There are a number of ways that you can contact us (including email, telephone, letter, textphone, etc.) and we will respond in an appropriate format. We're also happy for carers, support workers or guardians to contact us on your behalf (as long as you have given permission).
If you'd like further information on how we will deal with your complaint you can download a copy of our Complaints Handling Procedure here.
c2c Online and Telesales
If you're having problems booking tickets online you can contact our support team by emailing email@example.com or phoning 0345 744 4422 (option 5). Lines are open 0800 - 2000 Monday to Friday and 0900 - 1600 on weekends and bank holidays
c2c Group Travel
If you're travelling in a group of 10 or more get in touch so that we can make any arrangements to make your trip easy, we'll also check to make sure that you get the best fare for your group. To book your group onto one of our services, please complete our form and we'll be in touch with you very shortly.
c2c Assisted Travel
We want to help make your journey as easy as possible. If you require any assistance with your journey, whether that's at a station or boarding one of our trains, get in touch with our Assisted Travel team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning 0345 744 422 (option 3). Lines are open 24 hours a day except Christmas Day.
If you are travelling with c2c and another train company you can book assistance for your entire journey through our Assisted Travel team so you don't have to get in touch with multiple train companies.
c2c Lost Property
If you've left something on one of our trains or stations we'll do our best to get it back to you. You can report an item of lost property be filling in our Lost Property Form or phoning 0345 744 4422 (option 4). Lines are open 0800 - 2000 Monday to Friday and 0900 - 1600 on weekends and bank holidays. We will see if we can locate your item and if they we can find it we will be directly in contact with you.
National Rail Enquiries
c2c is part of the National Rail network. Visit the National Rail website at nationalrail.co.uk or telephone 03457 48 49 50 for National Rail Enquiries. Lines are open 24 hours a day except Christmas Day.
Not satisfied with our response?
If, after contacting us (as set out above or through emailing email@example.com), you don't feel that we have resolved your complaint satisfactorily, you may want to:
- contact Transport Focus or London TravelWatch, the independent transport watchdogs, to see if they can review your complaint. Contact Transport Focus by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or London Travelwatch at email@example.com;
- use the ODR platform to submit your complaint. The ODR platform is an European tool for online dispute resolution, which (if agreed to by the parties) will aim to assist with the resolution of disputes between a customer and a company where a customer has purchased a good or service from the company online or electronically. You can visit the ODR platform at the website: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
Comments, Complaints and Queries Form
Fill out the form below to send any comments, complaints or queries to our Customer Relations team.