You’ve collected Rocky!
Congratulations for collecting our hare, Rocky, on the Hares About Town art trail!
Did you know there are 30 uniquely painted hares to visit along the Hares about Town trail? c2c also has another hare on the trail called Leporum Fisher which can be found near Chalkwell station.
Win train tickets!
To celebrate all these rather dashing hares, we’re giving you the chance to win 30 off-peak day return tickets on board c2c services. Just hop on over to the form below to enter.
Entries close midnight 12 September.
Competition terms and conditions
- To enter the competition you must be resident in the United Kingdom and be 18 years old or over, even though you are entering on behalf of your child. You must not be an employee, an agent or a director of c2c, their associated companies or subsidiaries or any advertising agency or web company connected with c2c, or any member of any such person’s family. c2c reserves the right to verify the legibility of applications.
- By entering this competition, you hereby warrant that all the information submitted by you in your application is true. In order to qualify for the prize, your entry must be received by the closing date stated in the competition details.
- Only one entry per person allowed during the competition period.
- Multiple entries from the same person and/or email address will not be counted.
- Competition closes 12/09/2021 23:59 BST. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
- The winner will be randomly picked from the entrants and contacted by email by a c2c representative within 5 working days.
- c2c decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If the winner does not respond within 48 hours of being notified of winning, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and another qualified entrant will be selected (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 48 hours or else they will also forfeit their prize).
- Entrants agree to allow the Promoter to use their name, likeness, photo and story for advertising and publicity purposes without additional consent or remuneration.
- c2c reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value at any time in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or the results of any competition, the decision of c2c shall be final.
- c2c reserve the right to disqualify any applicant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the applicant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
- In the event that any applicant is disqualified from the competition, c2c in their discretion may decide whether a replacement contestant should be selected. In this event, any further applicant will be selected on the same criteria as the original applicant and will be subjected to these terms and conditions.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost or delayed in transmission whether by email or otherwise. c2c have no responsibility for damage or loss resulting from misdirected or incomplete entries arising from computable functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
- The competition and the terms and conditions of this agreement will be governed by English law.