Win Two Tickets to A Murder Is Announced
Middle Ground Theatre Company Ltd is delighted to present their acclaimed production of a classic Miss Marple mystery.
The residents of Chipping Cleghorn are astonished to read an advert in the local newspaper that a murder will take place this coming Friday at Little Paddocks, the home of Letitia Blacklock.
Unable to resist, the group gather at the house at the appointed time, when the lights go out and a gun is fired. Enter Miss Marple, who must unravel a complex series of relationships and events to solve the mystery of the killer…
Now in it’s fourth year of touring, this lavish production has delighted packed audiences across the UK and Ireland and is brought to you by the company who produced the critically acclaimed courtroom thriller The Verdict.
Tickets valid Tuesday 10th December 2019. Find out more here.
Terms and conditions
- To qualify to enter the competition you must be resident in the United Kingdom and be 18 years old or over. You must not be an employee, an agent or a director of c2c, their associated companies or subsidiaries or any advertising agency or web company connected with c2c, or any member of any such person’s family. c2c reserve the right to verify the legibility of applications.
- By entering this competition, you hereby warrant that all the information submitted by you in your application is true. In order to qualify for the prize, your entry must be received by the closing date stated in the competition details. Your entry will consist of your full name, email address, house postcode, Incomplete entries or those not meeting the specific requirements stated above will be disqualified.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Only one entry per person allowed during the competition period.
- Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Multiple entries from the same person and/or email address will not be counted.
- Competition closes 4th December 2019 11:30 GMT. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
- The winner will be randomly picked from the entrants and contacted by email by a c2c representative within 5 working days.
- c2c decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize consists of two tickets to A Murder Is Announced at The Palace Theatre. Tickets are valid Tuesday 10th December 2019 and are non-refundable, subject to availability and there is no cash alternative.
- If the winner does not respond within 48 hours of being notified of winning, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and another qualified entrant will be selected (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 48 hours or else they will also forfeit their prize).
- c2c reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value at any time in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or the results of any competition, the decision of c2c shall be final.
- c2c reserve the right to disqualify any applicant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the applicant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
- In the event that any applicant is disqualified from the competition, c2c in their discretion may decide whether a replacement contestant should be selected. In this event, any further applicant will be selected on the same criteria as the original applicant and will be subjected to these terms and conditions.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost or delayed in transmission whether by email or otherwise. c2c have no responsibility for damage or loss resulting from misdirected or incomplete entries arising from computable functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
- The competition and the terms and conditions of this agreement will be governed by English law.
- By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from c2c Rail containing offers, news, competitions and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- c2c is the Promoter. Registered Office: Customer Relations c2c Rail, Freepost ADM 3968, Southend, SS1 1ZS.