2 for 1 admission at Southend Pier
Standing for over a century Southend Pier is the longest pleasure pier in the world extending 2.158 kilometres (1.341 miles) into the Thames Estuary, and is a well-loved and recognised symbol of this seaside town.
Experience the superb views, invigorating fresh air, play mini golf, chess, draughts or connect four, visit the pier museum, active RNLI station and gift shop, have refreshments at the newly refurbished ‘Salt’ café, attend one of the many special events in The Royal Pavilion, or even get married here!
Offer: 2 for 1 offer on pier admission. Cheapest ticket goes free.
Offer does not include school holidays, summer walk ticket, winter walk ticket or special events.
Terms & Conditions
- Voucher must be presented upon arrival.
- Vouchers are only valid for a single entry and must be surrendered at the establishment.
- No cash will be given in lieu of voucher.
- Vouchers are only valid at the establishment listed and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or concession.
- Vouchers may not be accepted on certain days of the year – this will always be at the discretion of the individual establishment.
- One discount per voucher.