Free travel for dads on Father's Day
It's that time of year when you get to honour your dear old dad. That's why we're giving him free travel on our trains this Father's Day so you can treat him to a day out together. If you need the date for your diary, Father’s Day is Sunday 17 June this year. All you need to do to get the free travel offer is download the voucher below and take it along with you to the ticket office. As long as dad is travelling with another fare paying adult, or child, then he goes for free.
Download your free travel for dad voucher
*Terms and conditions
- Offer only valid when one other passenger (adult or child) is travelling with dad
- Dad travelling free must be accompanied by a fare paying passenger at all times
- Offer only available Sunday 17 June, 2018 (UK Father's Day)
- Valid for travel on c2c services only, this offer does not permit travel on London Underground or any other operator’s services
- The voucher can be printed or shown on a smartphone
- Tickets & discount levels are subject to availability
- All tickets and travel are subject to the National Conditions of Carriage
Take dad down to the coast
Under an hour from London to the coast by train, it's so quick to escape the city and chill out with dad along the coast. Explore the fine seafront pubs of Old Leigh, sipping artisan ale in front of the fishing boats. If he's a bit of a thrill seeker take him for an adrenaline rush at Adventure Island. Or stroll the world's longest pier in Southend (or take the pier train to the end) and learn about the history of the area at the very end. There's a cafe too.
Save on London attractions with 2FOR1
Take dad into London and treat him to tickets to a major London landmark, museum or gallery exhibition, or boat trip on the Thames. Whatever he's into you're bound to find something to make a deal on with over 150 days out attraction vouchers to choose from. Here are some of our Father's Day favourites: