2FOR1 Offer valid on main a la carte menu & children’s menu for under 12’s*
Born to legendary Rolling Stones rocker, Bill Wyman, Sticky Fingers Restaurant was aptly named in tune to the infamous album released by the band and is the concept of Bill Wyman’s idea of what he enjoys of a restaurant. Good Food. Good Music. Good People.
This haven of good food, good times, and original Stones memorabilia provides an enviable environment for eating, drinking, and just having fun. Moving with the trend which we originally started way back in 1989, we are proud to announce the arrival of our new food menu and whilst some of our favourites have remained on our menu, we have made way for some new dishes to include Homemade Longhorn beef burgers, slow smoked beef Ribs, BBQ Pulled pork and Mac ‘n’ Cheese.
- Customers are strongly advised to reserve in advance.
- Subject to availability. Not valid on Mondays, Fridays & Saturdays
- Offer valid only on main a la carte menu & children’s menu for under 12’s.
- Cheapest meal(s) will be deducted from the bill - if children are dining from children’s menu, the child’s meal(s) will be deducted.
- Steak dishes are excluded from the 2FOR1 offer
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, special menu or promotion
- Maximum group size 4 people per reservation. No multiple vouchers accepted
Sunday - Thursday 12.00-23.00
Friday - Saturday 12.00-16.00
Opening Times may vary. Please check website for details.
Phone number: 020 7938 5338