B2B and Partnerships Administrator, Full time 37hrs, HQ London, (Reference 003276)
What you’ll do:
An opportunity has arisen for a skilled and professional individual in the role of B2B and Partnerships Administrator. This role will be working as part of the C2C Commercial team under the B2B and Partnerships Manager at our London HQ. This role will include both back office and customer engagement elements. The post holder will primarily provide a support service which includes:
- Fulfil ticketing and information requirements for corporate and B2B clients in line with commercial agreements in place
- Answer all enquiries in relation to group bookings, provide quotes and ensure all tickets are dispatched in a timely manner, working alongside the Performance Team to check train capacity and times
- Administrate and audit the Job Start scheme ensuring accurate recording of free tickets issued. Be the main point of contact for all centres who participate in the scheme.
- Represent the B2B and Partnerships Manager at off-site events or product promotional days (Schools, Colleges, Job Centres etc)
- Carry out any administrative duties or tasks within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job as requested by the manager
What it takes:
The role requires an articulate individual with the ability to communicate and build relationships at all levels internally, and with external suppliers and stakeholders. The candidate should also possess the following skills and attributes:
- A solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel/Word) and Google Docs
- Experience of delivering excellent customer service in a fast-paced working environment
- Ability to be flexible during term holiday periods to ensure coverage of ticketing requests
- Proactive, self-starter with a pro-active approach to self-learning.
- Ability to multi- task, prioritise, and manage time effectively.
- Ability to work with multiple systems and retain allot of information.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate a high level of passion for ‘doing the right thing’
- Target driven and total focus on achieving targets and helping grow business
What we offer:
- Salary – up to £25,000 dependent upon experience
- Final salary pension scheme
- 33 days holiday (25 days plus 8 bank holidays)
- Free travel on c2c and discounted travel on other National Rail services
- Access to an online benefits portal, a one-stop shop for a variety of rewards and benefits.
To apply for this post email your CV along with a cover letter to email@example.com
A cover letter is necessary as it gives you the chance to explain to us why you’re the best candidate for the job.
You do this by highlighting relevant or transferable skills and experience; therefore you should always write your cover letter with the position you’re applying for in mind.
Short listing will be carried out on the basis of the information provided.
The closing date for this role is Sunday 6th March 2022
We welcome applications from a diverse range of candidates regardless of background, disability or gender as we strive to create workplaces that reflect the communities we serve.