Christmas shoppers get direct c2c trains to Stratford
- Saturdays: Every Saturday until Christmas, calling at Stratford between 9am and 8pm, with 23 services in each direction
- Sundays: On 30th November and 7th and 14th December, calling at Stratford between 10am and 7pm, with 18 services in each direction
- For more information please contact Chris Atkinson on 020 7444 1868 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- About c2c: c2c is the award-winning train operator running services between Fenchurch Street and Shoeburyness, serving 26 stations in East London and South Essex. c2c is delivering the best performance in the UK rail industry, holding the UK records for annual punctuality (97.5%) and 4-weekly punctuality (98.8%) by a franchised train operator. c2c was named London’s best commuter operator in Which? magazine’s survey of rail companies.
- About National Express: National Express includes: National Express, the Kings Ferry and Eurolines coaches; National Express West Midlands, National Express Coventry and National Express Dundee bus services; the Midland Metro tram; the c2c rail franchise; extensive Spanish bus and coach services; bus operations in Morocco; and, significant school bus operations in North America. More than 800m journeys a year are made worldwide on our services. Our 42,000 employees are committed to improve the quality of life for all through travel.