Parking at our stations
Most c2c stations offer convenient car parking to help you start your journey with ease. All of our car parks are managed by National Car Parks Limited (NCP) and we make sure they are as safe and secure as possible with help and guidance from the British Transport Police.
There are a number of ticket options available from casual daily tickets to season tickets through to reserving your own personal car parking space. You can also pay for your parking using the c2c Live App, or pay with a credit or debit card using RingGo.
The following stations have car parking:
How do I buy?
- Daily and weekly parking: download the c2c Live App to allow for a fast pre pay car parking ticket and for live updates.
- Daily and weekly car parking tickets can also be easily purchased from the pay and display machines in the car parks.
- RingGo phone parking is a fast, easy and convenient payment for parking. There's no need to use the ticket machines, no need to display a ticket in your car and you'll receive text reminders before your parking expires. So you can be reminded to pay and extend your parking by phone. Our RingGo phone parking scheme has now been extended to all stations with car parks, with the only exception being Dagenham Dock.
- The Monthly or longer tickets can be purchased by ringing NCP on 0345 050 70 80 or purchased online and at Ticket Service Machines at the station.
- Premier Parking: You can reserve special parking bays through NCP at Benfleet, Greys, Laindon, Upminster and West Horndon stations which offer a reserved parking space for 12 months.