Kids for £1 on c2c trains
Our Kids for £1 offer has now finished - watch this space at it will be back for the summer holidays!
Travelling into London? Try a Family Travelcard
With our Family Travelcard accompanied children can travel into London for only £1 each and adults get over 25% off their fare. The Family Travelcard can only be bought at our station ticket offices and used only on services that arrive into London after 10:00 on Mondays to Fridays. It is valid any time at weekends.
Once you get to London, Family Travelcards are valid all day on transport within Greater London Zones 1-6. This includes almost the entire London Underground system, all scheduled bus services on London's famous red buses, London Overground, almost all other National Rail services, the DLR (Docklands Light Railway) and the London Tramlink system in south London. A Family Travelcard is a great option if you're planning on travelling further into London!
Easy days out by train in London and Essex
*Kids for £1 terms and conditions
- Up to 4 children (age 5 - 15 inclusive) can travel for £1 each on weekday off-peak trains when accompanied by an adult who had purchased a valid ticket. (Children aged 4 and under travel free)
- Valid for off-peak, weekday travel
- Valid for travel on c2c services only, this offer does not permit travel on London Underground or any other operators services. A Family Travelcard can sometimes work out cheaper if you need to use any TFL services
- Children using the “Kids for £1” ticket must be accompanied by an adult holding a valid ticket for specified dates
- Kids for £1 offer cannot be used for journeys solely within the London zones. e.g it cannot be used for a journey from Upminster to London Fenchurch Street
- No further Railcard discounts are available.
- This ticket is non-refundable
- This ticket is subject to the National Conditions of Carriage